Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Difficult times

This past Friday, I probably had to field the most difficult phone call I've ever taken.

I won't go too far in-depth to respect the privacy of my clients, but I received a call that a client of mine who I have worked with regularly in the past few years passed away late last month. As her insurance advisor, I now have the difficult task of working to make sure that her life insurance is paid out to her family quickly.

As someone who deals with life insurance, you logically know that you need it, and that it's an important thing, but only when you're really confronted with it do you really understand. The money will not replace her by any means, but it lessens the financial stress that comes along with such an extremely difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with my client's family.

No comments: