Wednesday, February 22, 2012

My first adventure in Eliteness

It should come as no surprise that I'm a big fan of food. I'm also highly opinionated about food! Ask any of my co-workers in the deep, dark insurance mines where I reside most of the day, and they'll point you in my direction if you're looking for a good place to eat. So, not surprisingly, I've taken to Yelp like a fish to water. So much so, that I've been Yelp Elite for the past two years

I'm ashamed to admit it, but despite being an Elite member for 2011 and 2012, I've never actually taken advantage of any of the perks that come with it. They'll often put on events and gathering of various types, and they always seem to fall on days or times that don't work out for me. What a waste, right?

That streak stops tonight!

Tonight's event takes us to Oz Korean BBQ, a place that I've been meaning to try for quite some time. Grill your own delicious meats right at your table? Yes please! And to be able to do so for free with additional goodies thrown in for good measure? You might need to pinch me, because it sounds like I might be dreaming.

So if you happen to be a member of the Elite community yourself, give me a nudge and say hi! I'm always happy to meet other foodies. As long as you don't mind that I'm staring down grilled meats while I speak with you, of course.

No comments: