Tuesday, November 8, 2011

More Charity Interactions!

Just when things wrap up for the Making Strides charity event for the American Cancer Society, it looks like I'm back on the charity front! No bake sales this time around, but I'll be helping to support the American Cancer Society yet again. This time it's for their Relay for Life event in Elk Grove California.

I'll be working with the Re/Max Gold Elk Grove branch this time around, and we'll be doing things a bit differently. This time, insurance is actually going to be involved! And you can be too, if you'd like.

Here's how it works: I'll be donating $5 to the American Cancer Society per quote for car or home insurance during the months of November and December. Just make sure to mention the Relay for Life in Elk Grove. I'll do my best to earn your business of course, but the quotes are no-obligation. If you don't like what we can do, the money is still donated regardless.

It's an awesome cause, so if you've been at all curious about working with me in the past, now would be a great time. Post a comment, Tweet at me @sactofoodandins or E-Mail me at Sactofoodandins@gmail.com, and we'll see what we can do.

No comments: