Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SactoMofo Part 3: Revenge of the San Francisco trucks

I've been hearing quite a bit from friends, clients and pretty much everyone else that knows of my love of food: SactoMofo is returning.

This Saturday the 3rd, starting at 11:00 am, the trucks will be meeting in downtown/midtown Sacramento. And I am EXCITED!

However, I have a problem. Last time, I was able to meet up with several family members and friends, and we used an old trick: divide and conquer. Each of us went to a single truck, bought enough food for everyone, and met back up.

The problem? I don't have a group. YET.

That's where you come in, Sacto foodies! Would you like to join your resident insurance advisor and food truck junkie for food truck domination? Comment, E-Mail or Tweet at me, and we'll round up a posse. I guarantee you that this is infinitely better than trying to take on 4-5 lines in a day.

No comments: