Thursday, June 9, 2011

Dinner and a Deductible

If you own a car, you need insurance. Simple, right? Well, let me ask you this: how much of your insurance do you really understand?

Let me be honest with you. If I weren't in the insurance industry, my answer would probably be that I didn't know much. You may know that your deductible is $500, but how does your comprehensive coverage protect you? How about your collision coverage? And what the heck is a "Collision Waiver" anyway?

Too many of my clients come to me not knowing how their coverage works to protect them. I'm here to help change that. I'll not only show you how to read your coverage and understand how it works, but also educate you on how you can set it up to suit your needs. If you want your coverage to be more flexible, it can likely be done. Want to know the best places to save money on your policy? We'll touch on that too!

But who wants to spend their day learning about insurance coverage? As important as it is, I know it's not a thrilling subject. That's why I'm reaching out to my fellow Sacramento foodies with this offer: attend and dinner is on me.

Welcome to the first chapter of what I hope will become a recurring event: Dinner and a Deductible

Interested? Here's the scoop:

-We'll be meeting at my office on Wednesday, July 13th at 5:45 PM.
-Bring TWO copies of your car insurance declaration page, which has all of your coverage information, vehicle info, etc.
-Follow along on your coverage as we take 30-45 minutes to discuss the basics of your car insurance and help you learn how to make it work for you!
-Afterwards, attendees enjoy a full dinner from one of Sacramento's hottest new food trucks, Drewski's Hot Rod Kitchen!
-In the days following the seminar, we'll revisit your coverage to see if we can apply what we learned to tailor your coverage specifically to you.

Sound fun? E-Mail me at SactoFoodAndInsurance@gmail.com to RSVP and get more info. Attendees MUST RSVP in order to get the freebies, but the information is open to everyone! Hope to see you there!

By the way, don't forget to follow me on Twitter (SactoFoodAndIns) for more updates!

2 comments:

Delaypat said...

Can I get insurance on my camera???

SactoFoodAndInsurance said...

Actually, yes. On any form of home coverage, including renter's, you have coverage for your personal belongings. Might not be a bad idea for you two, come to think of it.