Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Wheel of Food

I'm lucky enough to work in an area where I'm 10 minutes from a nearly infinite amount of restaurants. It's great for the variety, but I can't count the number of times that my co-workers and I just couldn't decide where to go. It doesn't matter if it's just a picky co-worker, or not being in the mood for anything in particular, or just having had the same type of food recently, it ends up happening all the time. One can only eat Mongolian BBQ so many times, despite the deliciousness.

So, we've come up with a theoretical solution that I wish I could turn into a real deal: The Wheel of Food. I literally want a giant wheel I can spin that will decide lunch on our behalf. Yes, I know several Apps can do something similar, but I've tried this and it kept trying to make me go to Jamba Juice for lunch. Not happening.

Has anyone actually pulled this off? Or can someone point me towards a kit that doesn't require me to be too handy? I want The Wheel to become reality, people.

3 comments:

Awesome Wordage said...

I present to you, the What's for Lunch? Decision Spinner...
http://www.mcphee.com/shop/products/What%27s-for-Lunch%3F-Decision-Spinner.html
You're welcome.

SactoFoodAndInsurance said...

That's pretty cool, but if I spun the Martini slot a few times in a row, I'd probably starve to death. I need something customizable! However, I do appreciate that a food truck is actually on there.

Awesome Wordage said...

Well, it's a good start, and probably the closest thing you're going to get to the real thing without creating it yourself. You can totally take it and customize it to your liking.