Friday, July 1, 2011

Dinner and a Deductible... and now, a Deadline

I mentioned this in a previous post, but I figured that this is important enough to mention in a separate post. Dinner and a Deductible, which I've discussed and mentioned many times in the past month, is coming up quickly. The event itself is on Wednesday, July 13th at 5:45 PM, but I need to give Drewski's a final head count in advance.

So, consider this your warning! Monday, July 11th is your FINAL day to RSVP and get your free dinner from Drewski's Hot Rod Kitchen.

If you want in, you have options. E-Mail me at SactoFoodAndInsurance@Gmail.com. Follow me on twitter at SactoFoodAndIns and Direct Message me. Heck, you can even tell me in person! I'll be at the 3rd week of the Sacramento food truck gatherings at Tognotti's next Thursday. I'm pretty sure I was the only one there wearing a suit, so it's pretty easy to find me.

Whatever way you want to tell me you're coming, I'm happy to hear from you. Roughly 25 seats are left, FYI!

No comments: